1. Make sure the volume of the device is active. Click on the volume Up/Down button on the side of the device.
2. Make sure that the ringer/silent switch is active. When the orange is showing on the silent switch, that means the phone is in silent/vibrate mode. If no orange is showing, and the switch is in the ‘up’ position, then sounds are on.
3. Restart our app. Double click the HOME BUTTON on your device, then you can see the big preview of each of the apps that are in use. With one finger, just vertically swipe upward on our app. Open the app again, and see if this has fixed the problem.
4. Restart your device. Press and hold down the sleep/wake button at the top of your iPhone or iPad. At the same time, press and hold down the Home button on the front of your iPhone or iPad. Keep holding down both buttons until the screen turns off and then turns back on again, proudly displaying the Apple logo.
5. Update to the latest iOS version. Back up your phone before you apply any updates, and follow the Apple instructions to upgrade to the latest version.
6. If you are still having problems and there is no sound coming from our app, but you still get sound while using other applications, please reach out to us via the contact form provided at the end of this technical support form. Explain, as best as you can, the problem that you are experiencing with your device.
We cannot guarantee that we will be able to fix the problem, but we will try our best to identify the problem.